RBI application form details 2014
- Post for which application form to be filled up for RBI Recruitment 2013: Assistants
- Decided Location of Placement for RBI Recruitment 2013 is: Any where in India.
- Educational standards/ Norms of Eligibility for RBI Recruitment 2013:Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) and must have knowledge of word processing in Computers, to be eligible to apply for the post.
- Required Fees to be submitted for RBI Recruitment 2013: Application Fee would be Rs. 385/- for General and OBC candidates. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from Fee Payment.
- Application Form Download Link : http://www.rbi.org.in
points to be considered for filling up the RBI recruitment application
form are as below: Interested and eligible candidates can choose to apply online by accessing the link mentioned below under Attachments. You will have 20 minutes to complete the form and fill-up all fields with relevant details and particulars.
Candidates should have a valid e-mail id. This will help him/ her in getting call letter/ interview advices etc. by e-mail.and also need to scan the signature and photograph to be uploaded though the RBI Recruitment online application form.
After submitting the application form, you have to note down the registration number and password which will be sent through email and sms.
Submit Resume Now
More Jobs For You
Interested candidates who wish to fill this application form for RBI Recruitment 2013 must ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.